Sunday, February 27, 2011

Designers

Giles Spring is a designer in which I stumbled upon when researching London Fashon Week. I really love his work.. I found it difficult to get some background info on him but I printed off some of the garments that really interested me. Here they are:)

This is my favourite of the garments in which Spring created. I love the folds and creases in the dress and the colour is beautiful also :) I couldn't fault any of these designs if I tried!






Another designer who's designs I abolutely LOVE is Jeremy Scott.
I had no problem finding information about him as he is quite the popular designer:)
He is an American Designer born in Kansas. He attened the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York before becoming a famous designer. Scott is known for his high octane and outrageous designs favoured by celebrities who's style i have really taken a shine to over the years including Madonna, Rihanna, Kanye West, Beyonce and Katy Perry.
Here are some of his fabulous designs!!



I love everything about these pieces. They are so quirky and exciting, no wonder celebs around the globe love his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment